Job reference - 35988
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art CNC technology and advance your skills
- Collaborative and supportive work environment that encourages growth
- Chance to contribute to cutting-edge projects and deliver high-quality products
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. Build your future with Jobcorp.
Are you a skilled CNC Programmer seeking a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity? We're currently seeking a talented CNC Programmer to join this innovative team.
This long established and leading engineering company specialises in designing, developing, producing, and delivering progressive and innovative engineering solutions. They are committed to pushing the boundaries of precision manufacturing and delivering top-quality products to their clients. With cutting-edge technology and a collaborative work environment, they take pride in fostering growth and development for their employees.
- You will be working for an industry leading company with excellent working conditions. This company is an accredited employer that offers further training and opportunities for growth
- Management is supportive
- Remuneration rates are market related ranging from $34 to $40 per hour based on your skills, experience, and training
- This is a permanent, full-time role offering a minimum 40 hour work week
- Interpret technical drawings, blueprints, and specifications to program CNC machines effectively
- Set up and operate CNC lathes, CNC machines, CNC routers, 3D printers, robotic welders, and laser cutting/engraving machines, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in production runs
- Ability to work not only with plastics, but also precision machining with steel, aluminium, bronze, stainless steel and more
- Perform routine maintenance on CNC machines to ensure proper functionality
- Troubleshoot and debug any issues that arise during the machining process
- Monitor production output to maintain quality and meet deadlines
- Proven experience as a CNC Programmer with expertise in relevant CNC software
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical drawings and blueprints
- Solid knowledge of machining processes, tooling, and materials
- Familiarity with CNC machines and their operation
- Problem-solving skills to identify and resolve machining issues
- Attention to detail and precision in executing machining operations
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Prior experience in the engineering industry is a plus
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Jobcorp NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies http://www.jobcorp.co.nz/
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.