Job reference - 36123
- Small class sizes with high levels of learning assistant and therapist support
- Generous provision for professional learning
- A great Samoan community and support
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. Build your future with Jobcorp.
We are on the hunt for a Samoan 'Wayfinder' to join a well established team at Aotearoa's first Samoan Bilingual Satellite unit for students with High and Very High learning needs.
Details of the role
- Delivering high-quality instruction to students in both English and Samoan languages, ensuring effective bilingual education
- Passion, energy, and a commitment to growing experiences in language, culture and learning is a must
- Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment that fosters student engagement
- Collaborating with other teachers and therapists and support staff to develop and implement strategies for student success
- You will be working with children/youth across a wide age range between 5 and 21 years of age with High and Very High learning needs
- NZ teacher practising certificate and eligibility to work in NZ is essential
- Able to speak some Samoan, as well as English
- Must have Samoan heritage and understanding of Samoan culture
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
For more information, contact the team at Jobcorp for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline or mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies: https://www.jobcorp.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.