Job reference - 36062
- Accredited employer
- Relevant qualifications considered include those in engineering and machining
- Competitive remuneration - between $80k and $90k per annum
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. Build your future with Jobcorp.
- Completing all service work as requested, working as efficiently as possible while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Repair and maintenance of machinery, mechanical parts and fluid power equipment as assigned by the Service Manager. This can also include fault finding and diagnosis work.
- Travel locally, as required, for work such as breakdowns, maintenance and/or servicing of customers equipment and or machinery
- Travel out of town as required to complete work that may include erecting machinery and equipment on site.
- Complete all relevant documentation for work conducted.
- Contact customers as required to provide progress updates, and to help maintain good relations.
- Complete relevant training as appropriate to maintain and build your own skill set.
- Assist with day to day inquiries coming into the department if appropriate.
- Quote jobs, as required, in conjunction with other team members (or directly if appropriate), while maintaining or improving profitability.
- Complete other duties as required to help ensure the workshop and branch run smoothly at all times.
- Assist senior management as required.
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant trade qualifications such as in engineering or machining
- Ability to repair a wide range of hydraulic components to a high level of quality
- Be able to test and diagnose a wide range of hydraulic components and system
- Strong mechanical trade skills
- Good fault finding skills in a wide variety of applications
- Good knowledge of a wide range of hydraulic product
- The ability to pick up, retain and apply a variety of new ideas and principles
- Great communication - both written and verbal
- Good time management
- The ability to follow company procedures and processes
Top rates of pay for a standard of skills and experience - approximately $80k - $90k per annum depending on skills.
The company is well established with decades of service with an inclusive and supportive team
The role is based in Christchurch which is the second-largest city by urban area population, has beautiful views and surrounds.
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome if not already based in Christchurch. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW.
We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
For more information contact the team at Jobcorp for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.jobcorp.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.