Job reference - 35834
- $30 to $40 per hour
- Flexible working hours - 40 hours per week
- Competitive package which includes a company vehicle
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. Build your future with Jobcorp.
About the employer and the role
Owned and operated since 1992, this leader in ICT infrastructure has been trusted to connect some of New Zealand's most important organizations. The team delivers outstanding leading-edge ICT solutions for major corporate and government agencies.
Now, the group is looking to grow by adding a Registered Electrician.
The ideal candidate will be EWRB registered and have a proven track record of high-quality work. The role includes general electrical and data works for commercial and education clients. Such work will include installations and upgrades.
The current role will report to the Auckland team. Minimum hours per week are 40 hours, Monday to Friday. Role is full-time and pays $30 - $40 per hour.
- Able to work at a high level of workmanship and productivity
- Required to be well organized and self-sufficient
- Can work flexible hours
- Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Need to be well presented and professional with excellent communication and people skills
- Must hold a relevant electrician qualification
- Must be EWRB registered
- Can work unsupervised and complete jobs effectively on-time
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to a safe working practices and quality procedures
- Must have New Zealand drivers license
We are accepting applications nationally and will also consider applications from those prepared to relocate nationally. International applications will also be considered, though you need to be prepared to relocate promptly in line with visa processing requirements.
A competitive package is available for the right candidate, including a company vehicle. If you have the experience, are EWRB registered, and enjoy a positive team environment we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, then we encourage you to apply.
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome. If you are based offshore and wanting to move to New Zealand and meet the requirements - please APPLY NOW. We are able to assist you with your visa requirements making the process easy and seamless.
For more information, contact the team at Jobcorp for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline or mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies: https://www.jobcorp.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.